Bored of trying to find the right beard trimmer that offers expert results every time you use it? The Philips Norelco MG5750/49 Multigroom Pro is one of the latest and greatest products in the Norelco line that enables men to achieve the style they want with reliability and ease of use. It gives you the power of a professional groomer without the ridiculous price tag you’d expect. Let’s take a closer look to see exactly what it has to offer.
Philips Norelco MG5750/49 Multigroom All-In-One Trimmer
The Philips trimmer Multigroom Pro is a handy, versatile tool that comes with eight different styling and trimming attachments to handle all your grooming and styling needs, from head to toe. It features a Turbo-Boost system to deliver fast results on even the thickest of hairs.
- Full-Sized metal guard trimmer that can create professionally stubble or clean lines around your beard.
- Foil shaver that’s made with hypoallergenic foil for a smoother shave below the neck and patented rounded tips to help protect your skin.
- 10-length-setting body comb and trimmer to trim and maintain body hair.
- 18-length-setting comb for hair clipping that helps creates the exact hairstyle you want.
- Mini-foil shaving capability for a close finish around the edges that looks clean and polished.
- 18-length-setting mustache and beard comb allow you to trim at any length you prefer, providing versatility in personalizing your look.
- 21mm Precision trimmer to handle take care of small areas, fine lines, and details according to your style.
- Tube nose, eyebrow, and ear hair trimmer to handle unwanted hairs painlessly and easily.
Additionally, it utilizes ‘Tube Shave Technology’ that ensures there will be no pulling of hair and prevents cuts and nicks on your skin. It is also equipped with an angled head that allows for better control and reaches for crafting styles with ease.
Versatile Power Options
The Philips Norelco MG5750/49 Multigroom Pro comes with a quick-charging battery that has a voltage input of 120 to 220V. With a 60 minute charge, the Ni-Mh battery can power the grooming tool for about 50 minutes. It also has a 5-minute Quick Charge option, which can provide a quick 5 minutes of trimming if you’re running out of time.
Fully waterproof, the MG5750/49 can be used in the shower, in the bath, or around the sink. This also allows for easy cleaning that’s quick to rinse underneath tap water. Additionally, it’s virtually maintenance-free as it contains self-sharpening, finely ground chromium steel blades that excel at giving a clean cut each time you put it to use.
There have been a few consumer reports of issues with the nose hair trimmer having difficulty trimming. Some have complained that it can be difficult to maneuver inside the nose because of its design. One thing that seemed to irritate some was the material that Philips used in its construction. It’s made out of plastic and can feel lower-quality than those made of heavy-duty metal.
Despite seemingly minor issues of the design, the Philips Norelco MG5750/49 Multigroom Pro remains a solid, versatile grooming tool that gets the job done. It has all the trimming and styling attachments one would need to handle virtually any grooming need. This handy, ergonomically designed beard trimmer, which retails for around $34.99, gets high marks for versatility and value for money. Overall, a sound investment for all men alike.
Philips Norelco MG7750/49 Multigroom Series 7000, Men’s Grooming Kit with Trimmer
Finding an effective trimmer can be challenging, mainly because it is hard to find one that has the right balance in terms of form and functionality. The Philips Norelco MG7750/49 Multigroom beard trimmer is an affordable and multipurpose groomer for the man on the go. For those looking for an easy-to-use tool to achieve a clean overall look, this trimmer may be for you. Priced at around $20, it’s a personal trimmer that can be used for the beard, nose, eyebrows, sideburns, and more. Plus, it’s very affordable and is powerful enough to trim facial hair effectively.
- Five attachments for beard, stubble, mustache, nose, and ears
- 10 hour charging time for 35 min. operation
- Stay-sharp blades made of Chromium steel
- Trimmer blades with rounded tips
- Charging cord may be used as a power cord
- Not only is it great for trimming your beard, but you also get a beard and mustache comb, a stubble comb, a precision trimmer, and a nose, ear, and eyebrow trimmer.
- The attachments have a long-range of length adjustments, so you may trim your hair to your chosen length.
- Ladies can borrow your trimmer for their own grooming needs
- It’s a handy tool for in-between haircuts to maintain a neat look
- Light and easy to operate whether at home or on a vacation
- Easy to clean
- Has self-sharpening Chromium blades that require no oil or maintenance for longer-lasting use
- Makes use of the charging cord as a power cord
- Hair tends to fly in different directions. Use of a cloth to catch trimmed hair is recommended
- It only has the capability to trim the beard, though, not cut it all the way down. For a smoother finish, you still need a shaver to finish the job
- There is no accompanying bag for the attachments. With its many small parts, it would be best to find a container to house all the attachments
- Incidents of cuts may be encountered if guards are not properly positioned on the trimmer
- The power of the buzzer may also surprise those who use it for the first time so start by setting the length a little longer than you want and trim down later
- Battery life only lasts for 35 minutes after 10 hours of charging
If you need a simple yet powerful trimmer that can provide an overall neat look, the Philips Norelco MG7750/49 Multigroom may be for you. It has five attachments that can take you from grizzly to groomed in no time. It is effortless to clean and maintain, something that every man looks for in a groomer. This trimmer is water-resistant, which makes cleaning easy. The Philips Norelco MG7750/49 Multigroom’s trimmer blades are made with finely ground self-sharpening Chromium blades that do not require any maintenance. It’s not top-of-the-line, but it’s acceptable for a quick trim between visits to the barber.
Braun Electric Razor for Men, Series 9 9370cc/9290cc Electric Shaver With Precision Trimmer
Many men choose the Braun Cruzer 6 Face shaver if they desire an all-around, quality device that delivers outstanding results every time. Braun is highly reputable for manufacturing top of the line products that assist men who want to achieve the perfect style that they’re going for. We believe that the Cruzer 6 Face Shaver is one of the most impressive available – let’s take a closer look at it.
The extra-wide head is perfect for providing a clean shave. Adjustable to 4 different lengths at 1.2mm, 2.8mm, 4.4mm, and 6mm if you only want to trim and keep your facial hair a certain length. Unique SmartFoil technology is put into action when you’re shaving. It cuts hairs that a normal shaver would miss because of the direction they are growing in. SmartFoil was invented to capture every hair on your face so you don’t have to go over itself more than once. This helps save time and makes for an easier shave.
- Use in wet or dry conditions. Works just as well, either way, thanks to it’s fully sealed body.
- Quickly charges in about an hour. Once it’s fully charged, you can expect around 30 minutes of continuous use without the need to plug it in.
- LED charging indicator gives tells you when it’s fully charged or when the battery is running low.
- Shaves to the contour of your face using the twist-able trimmer option that provides a cut from 2 different sides.
- Included in the box are an adjustable comb, a 3-day beard comb, and protective cap, charging stand, a precision comb, and of course – the Cruzer 6 shaver itself.\
Some Positive Reviews
Works much better than other shavers that cost over $100.
Priced well. At around $50 you really can’t go wrong.
Works excellent for trimming. I was surprised at how precise it was.
Good for that stubble look!
The Bottom Line
While doing research on the Braun Cruzer 6 Face Shaver, we noticed a lot of positive reviews and we didn’t notice many negative reviews. Sure there were a few people who complained about it not providing the results that they expected, but the general consensus seemed to all point in a positive direction. This shaver is well-rounded and contains many features you would normally expect from a product priced much higher. But honestly – we’re not very surprised, Braun always seems to make a good product!